Laser Hair Removal – Common Questions Answered
When it comes to body hair removal, a laser hair removal treatment is by far the most effective and permanent method available. In order to understand this procedure further, listed below we have the top 5 questions and answers about lazer hair removal.
1. How does lazer hair removal work? A laser hair removal treatment uses specially designed laser to heat the hair follicles and render them inactive. The energy from the lasers used is absorbed by the pigment in the hair shaft otherwise known as melanin and any subsequent hair that grows from this hair follicle will be much lighter in color. After a number of treatments many people find that their lazer hair removal treatments have produced permanent hair removal results.
2. Can anyone have lazer hair removal carried out? Although skin color and type will affect lazer hair removal, this is only in the amount of treatments that will be required. Darker hair is easier to treat than lighter hair.
3. What areas of the body can I have lazer hair removal on? Lazer hair removal can be carried out on almost every part of the body except the eye area. This treatment is suitable for both men and women and the most common areas treated are the upper lip, underarms, bikini area, legs, chest, back, and face.
4. What makes lazer hair removal so popular? The main reason behind the popularity of lazer hair removal has to be the permanent hair removal results that can be achieved. A laser hair removal treatment is also virtually pain free and when compared with other body hair removal options such as shaving, plucking and waxing there really is no comparison.
5. Are there any side effects? The only side effect that you may be likely to experience after a laser hair removal treatment is a slight reddening of the skin. This usually lasts for approximately 20 minutes but will depend on your skin sensitivity.
Airport Inn Articles
Airport Inn Books